So, are you looking for a cheap and secure way to avoid surveillance? Perhaps this time, you want to unblock content from other countries? Believe it or not, a VPN can secure you, and more! In this post, we will dive deep into the Top 5 VPN apps in India to use.
1. ExpressVPN: First and foremost, the best VPN in India. The reason behind keeping ExpressVPN in the first position is its lightning-fast server. In short! It’s fast server unblocked most of the primary services, and you get three (3) VPN servers in India.
2. CyberGhost VPN: Second on our list is the value-packed VPN for India. It is simple and easy to use. Plus, users can enjoy a 45-days money-back guarantee.
3. Private Internet Access: The secure VPN option in India tops in line with privacy features. Private Internet Access keeps no logs, and it is fully customizable.
4. Surfshark: An affordable VPN for India. All you go to pay is $2.49 a month. Once you pay that, you get fast speed customer support. Next, unblock your capabilities and fantastic service.
5. VyprVPN: If you are looking for a balanced VPN for speed and privacy in India. Then combine a fast proprietary server with a complete privacy feature, and it keeps no logs.
VPN for India is one of the cheap ways to escape ISP and even government surveillance. In short! With VPN, citizens can easily bypass all the website restrictions. Furthermore, you can access censored content. In other words, you can geo-restriction. In other words, you can access Hulu and the US Netflix library. VPN is one of the best ways to gain digital privacy while browsing the internet.
As far as a VPN is considered “good” for India, it should have all the features. You need to gain privacy, security, and even online freedom. Even on top of this, one of the best services has a server located worldwide, so in other words, you can unblock anything you want. Furthermore, it will also provide the IP address in India. You can access local service while still marking the use of VPN encryption.
In this post, we have covered exactly what the user is looking for, let’s take a one-o-one approach to use the best VPN in India
Here, we go…
1. Express VPN: On top of our list is Expressvpn. The best VPN to use in India. This VPN service offers premium service and never fails to amaze its users. Currently, Express VPN is known for its incredible speed and a plethora of privacy features. It is a great tool for unblocking content. Expressvpn offers a total number of 3 servers in India. It unblocks NETFLIX, IPLAYER, and HULU. The available speed is 61.41 MBPS. And it is super affordable for users. All you need to pay is $6.67-$12.95. ExpressVPN is well known among users. As of now, they have a total of three high-speed servers based in India. One is located in Mumbai and another one in Chennai. Originally based on the British Virgin Island, the Express VPN offers a strong OpenVPN encryption. The VPN works on Zero log policy. ExpressVPN application is available on a variety of platforms. Overall the software is easy-to-use and offers a plethora of features. One of the best features in Express VPN is its kill switch.
2. CyberGhost VPN: Second on the list is CyberGhost. It is a great value VPN in India. The VPN application is available on Andriod, iOS, and desktop. Moreover, it provides decent speed. You can also access US Netflix, iPlayer, and HULU. In total, there are 24 servers around 60 countries. CyberGhost VPN is a Romanian provider. It is ideal for people living in India.
CyberGhost is perfect for unblocking a lot of content. The application implements strong OpenVPN encryption. Plus, there is a zero log policy. In other words, you can trust it to keep your data secure even while using public Wi-fi. One of the best features of CyberGhost VPN is that it is cheap. Users get a 45-day money-back guarantee with CyberGhost VPN.
3. Private Internet Access: This application is one of the most used VPNs for privacy. PIA has an extensive history of providing security. The VPN application has been around for a long time. One of the benefits of using PIA is its strong no-logs policy. Even it has proven in a court of law. This VPN provides OpenVPN encryption. Private Internet Access comes with DNS leak protection as well as a kill switch. PIA has servers around 29 countries in the world. 10/29 are based in India. This VPN unblocks nearly everything.
4. Surfshark: Perhaps you already know about this one. Surfshark is super affordable. The new update offers better security, blazing speed, and excellent features. Surfshark VPN is new. In a short time, it has taken over the VPN market by storm. Surfshark offers users 1700 servers in +63 countries. As of today, Surfshark provides a 30-days money-back guarantee. Moreover, in case you face any problem, leverage its 24/7 live chat support. One of the best features of Surfshark is that it allows you to connect on multiple devices at the same time! Users can choose with app routes through a VPN. There is a full Smart DNS service. Presently, it is registered in the British Virgin Island. Another benefit of using Surfshark is its double-hop VPN.
5. VyprVPN: Last but not least, VyprVPN is an all-rounder. Its service is good. Strong speed and optimum level of privacy. VyperVPN is based in Switzerland. It offers to its user a strong zero log policy. There are also privacy features and a kill switch. So, using VyprVPN protects users from ISP and local network administrator tracking. VyprVPN is available in +70countries. It allows you to unblock content, and you can use Netflix as well as iPlayer. VyprVPN provides a lightning-fast connection. It is an ideal VPN if you want to download your favorite movies using torrents. Also, there is a 30-days money-back guarantee.
In this post, we have covered the most important VPN service in India. We discovered the best VPN in India – ExpressVPN that offers lightning-fast servers. On the other hand, there is a value-packed CyberGhost VPN. For a complete security, you can use Private Internet Access. Lastly, depending on your requirements, you can also go with Surfshark or VyprVPN. Stay safe and use VPN.